Friday 8 November 2013

There Is Joy - Lion & I

Recording is still on hold whilst I recover - but normal transmission will resume as soon as I can possibly manage it!!!  So this week, I'll be sharing one of the spontaneous songs that appears on the new Lion & I album Send Your Glory.

Oooh - and in the meantime, if you live in Melbourne and would like to be a part of a live "spontaneous session", I will be leading worship (along with the Hope of Glory church worship team) at the Glory Revolution Conference on Monday 11th November.  It's gonna be a great time!


About "There is Joy"

So - to this weeks song.  It's entitled "There is Joy", is full of fun and celebration, and is based a little on Psalm 16

"...you will fill me with joy in your presence..." (Psalm 16:11)

and a little on Psalm 84

"Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you" (Psalm 84:4)

It also features some rather cool guitar playing by James Bough, some Spanish linguistics by Alisha Moure, and trumpet playing by me!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment