Friday 20 June 2014

The One Coming

It's been a very long time since we've been here.  Oh spontaneous sessions, I've missed you!!  My 12 months of spontaneous-ness was interrupted by illness. Boooo. And altho I'm not completely better (yet), I'm determined to pick up where we left off.  So here we go again!  (And just a reminder that these tracks are free to download! Just click on the link below)


What really matters?

You know the cool thing about living in the western world when you've got nothing else to do but lie in bed? Lots of entertainment and distractions.  You know the bad thing about living in the western world when you've got nothing else to do but lie in bed? Lots of entertainment and distractions.  To truly fellowship with and know the Lord takes us making a decision about what we will do with our time.  It's the same decision for each of us whether we're well or sick, rich or poor, troubled or at peace.  It's too easy to be caught up in wasting our lives on things that in the end don't really matter.


Psalm 132

The first 5 verses of Psalm 132 speak of the vow that David made before God  He sets making a dwelling place for God as a priority in his heart. Todays spontaneous session was inspired by the desire to make knowing and loving God the number one priority in my life.  I don't want to just give "the minimum i can get away with giving" - I want to experience the fullness of what God has for me in this life.  To live a life abandoned to the one who is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment