Friday 10 May 2013

Who May Ascend??


Who may ascend the hill of the Lord??  Who may draw near to him??  What a good question to ask!  All week, I've been feeling like I'm just on the edge of breakthrough... just on the edge of seeing and experiencing so much more of God than I ever imagined was possible... just on the edge of my desire to be near Him being so big it's all i can think about!!  So this seems like a great question to be asking!!!



Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart...  (Psalm 24:3-4a)



Psalm 24 tells us that it's he who has clean hands!!  He who has a pure heart!  Of course, this leads on to the next logical thing to ask of God: If my heart is not pure and my hands are not clean, then come search out show me what those things are so I can be rid of them!

Search me, O God, and know my heart;Test me and know my anxious thoughts.Point out anything in me that offends you,and lead me along the path of everlasting life.  (Psalm 139:23-24)
Well, those verses pretty much sum up this weeks song "Search Me, Know Me" (actually recorded a few weeks ago now!.. yeah it's been one of those weeks where i haven't been able to get any recording done!!).  Enjoy!  And don't forget you can download and own it for free if you love it!  Oh - and a big shout out to those of you who have been buying my stuff.  You guys are legends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment