Friday 24 May 2013

Anointing

This weeks song is prophetic worship in a slightly different form!  Many years ago, a good friend shared a vision he saw of me - similar in imagery of when Moses anointed Aaron :

..precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. (Psalm 133:2)

As I sat down at the piano to sing through and ponder on this prophecy, this very simple song formed in my fingers and my mouth.  It's still one of my favourite songs to sing all these years later.  Everytime I play it, I feel the nearness of the Spirit of God.

I've shared the chords to this song on the "chord chart" page here.  And as usual, you can download the audio of this song for free by clicking on the link below.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment